Gain Rain Gutter Diverter
|100mm x 75mm RECTANGLE
|100mm x 50mm RECTANGLE
Compliance: Australian Standard AS/NZS 4020:2005 (Testing of products for use in contact with drinking water)
THE SIMPLE WAY TO COLLECT MORE RAINWATER
The Gain Rain® is the simple way to collect more rainwater. Easy to use, it is designed to fit into the inside of a downpipe, it creates a diversion dam directing water away from downpipes not connected to storage. This allows the maximum flow of rainwater to be directed to rainwater tanks or diverters. In the event of high rainfall, water overflows through the centre of the downpipe.
Features and Benefits
- Simple alternative to plumbing downpipes to your rainwater tank
- Quick and easy to install – simple DIY product
- Ideal for use with rainwater tanks and rainwater diverters
- Safety overflow – to protect gutters from overflowing
- Anti-pooling feature – no risk of mozzies breeding
- Anti-drop feature – no risk of Gain Rain® falling into downpipe
- Available in 90mm Round, 100 x 50mm and 100 x 75mm Rectangular
- Twin pack
Before installing ensure:
• Safe access to Gutter Outlets; and
• Gutters Outlets are free from debris
1. Ensure the 'TOP' is facing upwards.
2. Lower Gain Rain® into the Gutter Outlet until the locating pins rest on
the top face of the Gutter Outlet.
In the event of high rainfall and the gutter filling, water will overflow through the center of the Gain Rain®.