Clean Rain Ultra
|Clean Rain Ultra|
|Multi-Fit (90mm and 100mm, 100x75mm and 100x50mm)||DDCR01|
THE PREMIUM CHOICE FOR EASY, HIGH QUALITY RAINWATER
Clean Rain Ultra is the premium choice for easy, high quality rainwater. It is an all-in-one rain head, first flush diverter and stormwater overflow in a highly compact and functional product with a unique sleek cover and cap that provides a stylish, integrated look.
The advanced filtration technology (Hydro Activated Filtration™) allows the Clean Rain® to shed leaves while the ‘Smart Sense’ first flush diversion system automatically activates when water is detected and diverts the first flush of rainwater, which contains contaminants from the roof, to stormwater. Clean Rain® allows the user to connect multiple outlet hoses to direct water to a pool, garden or storage tanks. The Clean Rain® body also rotates 180° allowing it to easily adapt to different installation environments.
Features and Benefits
- Break through Rain Head and First Flush Diverter technology in one easy to install product
- Cutting edge Rain Head technology uses the Leaf Slide and a precisely angled screen to deflect debris off the screen. (Hydro Activated Filtration™ technology)
- Compact inline First Flush Diverter diverts the first flush of rainwater containing contaminants from the roof to stormwater – no additional chamber required (Smart Sense® technology)
- The Clean Rain® Body swivels for convenient outlet positioning, fits standard garden, 22mm grey water and 38mm pool hoses, and 90mm pipe
- Multi-fit cap and downpipe adaptors – 90mm and 100mm, 100 x 75mm and 100mm x 50mm
- Easily accessible on/off switch, with a safety overflow to stormwater drain
- Minimal maintenance
- A unique sleek cover and cap provides a stylish, integrated look
How does Clean Rain Ultra™ collect cleaner water?
- Hydro Activated Filtration™ technology uses the rainwater's force to deflect leaves and debris off the screen.
- Smart Sense™ First Flush water diverter prevents contaminants contained in the first flush of water from the roof (such as dirt, dust, bird droppings and insects) from being collected.
- Smart Sense™ First Flush automatically adjusts to divert the optimum amount of dirty rainwater down the downpipe.
- Stainless steel mesh screening prevents mosquitoes, bugs and vermin entering your rainwater through Clean Rain Ultra™.
1. Remove 745mm of downpipe from where the Clean Rain® is to be
situated. Ensure all edges are clean and smooth.
2. Remove the cap and use snips to remove a section to fit the
3. Remove the cover by flexing outwards at the top.
4. Fit the correct downpipe adaptor to the bottom of the Clean Rain®.
5. Slide the cap up the top section of downpipe and hold temporarily in
6. Install the Clean Rain® by positioning it securely on the bottom
section of downpipe.
7. Screw the top of the Clean Rain® in position through the screw slots
provided (remove Leaf Slide if necessary). Ensure appropriate screws
and anchors (if required) are used.
8. Re-install the front cover.
9. Slide the cap back down the downpipe until it sits securely on top of
the Clean Rain® unit.