|Tank Level Monitor||TATG02|
MONITORING YOUR RAINWATER MADE EASY
The Rain Harvesting Tank Gauge is a rainwater tank level indicator that ensures you are able to tell how much water is in your tank at a glance.
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy to install – simple DIY product
- Seals directly to the tank
- Suitable for all existing and new tanks
- No batteries or wiring required
- Easy to read dial face with ‘Empty’ and ‘Full’ indicators
- Empty and Full indicators allow for a more meaningful measurement than a numbered dial (due to different rainwater tank widths and styles)
- Requires a standard 32mm hole saw
- Low maintenance requirements
- UV resistant
- Suitable for all vented tanks up to 2.5 metres (100 inches) in height
- Able to be securely installed on a wide variety of tank shapes (dome-topped, flat, peaked)
- Utilises a reliable float system
Before installing your Tank Gauge it is important to calibrate it for use. This will allow you to set your own tanks Empty and Full positions and quickly see your tanks water level.
1. Carefully remove the front clear face from the Tank Gauge to enable
access to the moveable Empty and Full indicators.
2. Select an installation site on your tank for the Tank Gauge and mark
it. It is preferable that this is a flat area and that once installed, will
allow you to view the Tank Gauge face easily.
3. Whilst maintaining the same height and keeping the weight outside of
the tank, extend the weight so it is level with the bottom of your tank.
Move the red Empty indicator to where the water level indicator is
4. Lift the weight so it is level with the overflow on your tank and move
the green Full indicator to where the water level indicator is pointing.
5. Tank Gauge is now calibrated. Replace the front clear face.
1. Drill a 32mm hole into your tank at the previously marked installation
2. Lower the weight through this hole and sit the Tank Gauge on your
3. Using the supplied screws secure the Tank Gauge to your tank.
4. Your Tank Gauge is now installed and ready for use.