Sliding Gate Valves
|421 Sliding Gate Valve|
Sliding Gate Valves are versatile in their application. They fit into the downpipe and allow the downpipe to be shut off.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for rainwater harvesting
- Can be used as a wet system drain valve
- Low pressure product – pressure rated to 210 kPa
- Can be used as a fire safety device when installed to the downpipe
- Designed to Australian Standard (AS/NZS 1254:2010) PVC-U pipes and fittings for storm water and surface water applications – Section 5 Moulded Fittings
- UV stable plastic parts: all plastic materials including the Body, Couplings and Handle are manufactured from UV stabilised uPVC material. Internal gate is manufactured from UV stable, chemical resistant polypropylene
- All UV stable plastic materials are Vicat-70
- Stainless steel bolts and nuts
- 90mm female fit.