Clean Rain Advanced
THE PRACTICAL CHOICE FOR ALL IN ONE RAINWATER HARVESTING
Clean Rain Advanced™ is an all-in-one rain head, first flush diverter and stormwater overflow. Simple and reliable mechanics allows the rain head filter (patented Clean Shield™ technology) to shed leaves, while the ‘Smart Sense’ first flush diversion system automatically activates when water is detected and diverts the first flush of rainwater which contains contaminants from the roof to stormwater.
Clean Rain® allows the user to connect multiple outlet hoses to direct water to a pool, garden or storage tanks. The Clean Rain® body also rotates 180° allowing it to easily adapt to different installation environments.
Features and Benefits
- The new patented Rain Head single screen technology deflects leaves and debris away from the flow of water (Clean Shield™), allowing greater flow rates and maximising collection of rainwater
- The compact inline First Flush Diverter diverts the first flush of rainwater which contains contaminants from the roof to stormwater – no additional chamber required (Smart Sense® technology)
- The Clean Rain® Body swivels for convenient outlet positioning, fits standard garden, 22mm grey water and 38mm pool hoses, and 90mm pipe.
- Multi-fit downpipe adaptors – 90mm and 100mm, 100 x 75mm and 100mm x 50mm
- Easily accessible on/off switch, with a safety overflow to stormwater drain
- Minimal maintenance
- Built in safety overflow to stormwater
How Clean Rain Advanced works
How does Clean Rain Advanced™ collect cleaner water?
- Patented self cleaning single screen technology deflects leaves and debris away from the flow of water (Clean Shield™)
- Smart Sense™ First Flush water diverter prevents contaminants contained in the first flush of water from the roof (such as dirt, dust, bird droppings and insects) from being collected.
- Smart Sense™ First Flush automatically adjusts to divert the optimum amount of dirty rainwater down the downpipe.
- Stainless steel mesh screening prevents mosquitoes, bugs and vermin entering your rainwater through Clean Rain Advanced™.
1. Remove 600mm of downpipe from where the Clean Rain® is to be
situated. Ensure all edges are clean and smooth.
2. Using the quick release tabs remove the Clean Shield™ by lifting it up
3. Fit the correct downpipe adaptor to the bottom of the Clean Rain®.
4. Install the Clean Rain® by sliding it up behind the top section of cut
downpipe and then down into position. The Clean Rain® should be
slid firmly onto the bottom downpipe until it can be pushed no further.
5. Screw the top of the Clean Rain® in position through the screw slots
provided. Ensure appropriate screws and anchors (if required) are
6. Insert the Clean Shield™ back into the Clean Rain®. Ensure the Clean
Shield™ is sitting firmly in place and check installation is secure.